1515 Bathurst Street
The St. Michael’s College School Centre for the Arts is 50 years in the making. In 1950, when the Bathurst and St. Clair location was built, a theatre/auditorium was to be erected on the old Basilian Father residence was located. When Fr. Fitzpatrick was Principal of St. Michael’s in the 1980’s, the theatre was revisited with a possible location being the old St. Clare House. During the 1990’s the building of the Theatre was again revisited but was ultimately put on hold until the funding could be put in place to build the Centre for the Arts in its current design.
The Centre for the Arts is a great addition to the St. Clair-Bathurst community. Located at the north-west corner of the School, it is among Toronto’s finest theatrical venues.
No events in this location